An opportunity has come up for a Sub Agent to join a tier 1 contractor on a major civils project in the Birmingham area.
Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
• Assist the Project Manager / Site Agents with site records, risk assessments, method statements and permits as appropriate
• Manage and develop junior members of the team
• Carrying out necessary surveys
• Communicate and provide information to assist with the construction of works
• Ensuring a safe working practice
• Previous track record working as a Sub Agent
• Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative
• Experience working with reinforced concrete or roads
• Hold a valid CSCS card.
• BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with top tier contractors on a large infrastructure project, but will also benefit from working with CarmichaelUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, competitive referral scheme and Hummingbird
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.