Working in conjunction with our top tier construction partners we have recently introduced a Trainee Engineering Programme for Ex Military Personnel which offers "on the job" learning, giving you a head start into developing your knowledge in the construction industry and creating your own future career whilst earning.
The training programme will take up to three years, working with experienced staff, gaining job-specific skills alongside study towards a related qualification.
To work alongside and assist skilled tradespeople in the execution of their duties, including but not limited to:
* Pour, lay and/or excavate footings/concrete to make foundations, beams and floors
* To assist in the laying of drainage and paving
* Digging and excavating of foundations and trenches by hand directing earth moving machines. To excavate or grade muck, stone or similar material to the correct level and alignment
What we offer in return
* No course fees
* Opportunity to earn and learn (Apprenticeship Equivalent Rate)
* Long term career prospects
* Training and development opportunities
* Opportunity to work on other sites once qualified
* Working with some of the industry's leading experts
* Hard-working achievers
* Confident and conscientious
* Self-motivated, passionate with a driven 'can do' attitude
* Driving licence (Preferred)
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the specific role and sector of Construction entered
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence.
Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website at www.carmichaeluk.com
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards