An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a major Utilties Upgrades Project in West London. This is a learning and development role that will help you fast track your career, working for a main tier contractor on one of Europe's Busiest Airports.
As a pivotal member of the team, the Junior Quantity Surveyor's key responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate and submit timely estimates and bids to secure tender outcomes for future work
* Take off materials, plant and labour with no bill of quantities
* Attend pre-start meetings
* Negotiate initial terms
* Formulate budgets
* Ensure all bids are compliant with company systems and procedures
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, you should have:
* Prior experience working as a Junior Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working for a main contractor/ on a large scale project (Highly Desired)
* Prior experience working on Utility/M&E packages (Highly Desired)
* Sub Contract Management
* Variations, Invoicing & Claims
* NEC Contract Experience (Highly Desired)
If you are a Junior Estimator / Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join a company and be instrumental in its future growth? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards