We are currently recruiting for works on a large Network Rail station upgrade and we are looking for a freelance Site Engineer to work nights in South East London.
The contract will be working for a leading main contractor and the section of work is to create new platforms for more trains, building a new concourse and creating a bigger and better station for an increased capacity of passengers.
Working nights, the key responsibilities and duties will include:
* Preparing and implementing method statements and ensuring compliance
* Site QA and daily record keeping of on-going work
* Setting out line and level for RC columns and beams
* Ordering of materials and checking that they are as per specification
If you are a Site Engineer with RC experience and are looking for a freelance contract working on a large station upgrade project then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, the successful candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
* A degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Eng.
* Proficient in working with Leica TS Series Total Station
* Experience in dealing with clients, subcontractors and main contractors
* The ability to read technical drawings
* Experience with both AutoCAD and Microsoft Word
* Experience with setting out and surveying equipment
* Hold a valid CSCS Card
Are you an experienced Site Engineer with RC experience? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
You will also enjoy the support of CarmichaelUK who can help with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests and also provide our temporary workers with a weekly payroll.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence.
Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website at www.carmichaeluk.com
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards