An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Build Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly expanding Civil Engineering contractor in West London on its flagship Project at a prestigious stadium upgrade project.
This is a pivotal role within an organisation who has been working with top tier clients on major landmark build projects. As an organisation, they undertake all aspects of civil engineering works including groundworks and formwork reinforced concrete so you will need experience within these fields.
The Quantity Surveyor's key responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate and submit timely estimates and bids to secure tender outcomes for future work
* Take off materials, plant and labour with no bill of quantities
* Management of Sub-contract payments
* Budget responsibility
* Cashflow management
* Attend pre-start meetings
* Negotiate initial terms
* Formulate budgets
* Ensure all bids are compliant with company systems and procedures
* Manage and develop Junior / Graduate QS's within the commercial team
* Key Subcontract management
* Contractual correspondence
* Change Management assessment and agreement with the client
* Procurement and administration of key subcontracts
This is an ideal opportunity for a Experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to progress their career and gain a high degree of responsibility with a rapidly expanding contractor.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, you will also need to demonstrate:
* Prior experience working as an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
* Degree or HND equivalent in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
* Experience working on major commercial build projects.
Are you a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join a company and be instrumental in its future growth? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence.
Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website at www.carmichaeluk.com
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards