A Sub Agent Is required on a freelance basis for two top tier contractors working together on the Hinkley Point upgrade. This section of works involves earthworks and civil works, roads, drainage and some structures. This is an ongoing contract with the potential to go permanent if desired.
This is a great opportunity to work for two international companies who are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources. These companies have a number of live projects within the UK and many more in the pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of civil and earthworks
- Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
- Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
- Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
- Manage a team of Site and Section Engineers
- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- NNB Triple Bar
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Engineer
- Roads, civil, earthworks, drainage experience
- To have a sound knowledge of quality assurance and writing method statements and risk assessments
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence.
Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website at www.carmichaeluk.com
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards