I have an urgent requirement for a site engineer on the Southern section of the Whitehill to Bordon relief road project in Hampshire. There is around 12 months of work available.
The £20 million major scheme will join up with phase one (Louisburg Avenue), to create a new relief road to the west of the area, with a dedicated path for pedestrians and cyclists.
The southern section will include a double roundabout junction at the southern tie in with the A325.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
* setting out for drainage and fence signs
* Trial holes for services
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
* Setting out of roads and structural elements
* Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Competent at setting out with proven track record from a similar role
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.