I have an urgent requirement for a section engineer to work on the Queensferry Crossing of the Forth Road Bridge in Edinburgh. There is 4 months of work available with the opportunity of being kept on after this.
The 1.7 miles (2.7km) structure will be the longest three-tower, cable-stayed bridge in the world and also by far the largest to feature cables which cross mid-span. The value of the project is £1.35 billion
Role: Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
* Producing work package plans, risk assessments and method statements
* Controlling the setting out on site
* Carrying out of quality assurance
* Meeting deadlines
* Producing activity control, inspection and test plans
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previously worked as a Section Engineer on a roads/bridge project
* You have worked on high value projects ideally with main contractor
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme. If you are seeking a fresh challenge with a progressive company, apply now using the button below. CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer.