CarmichaelUK is considered to be one of the leading suppliers of specialist staff for Civils, Building, Road and Rail projects in the UK. But don't just take our word for it. We were announced the Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency at the 2017 Recruiter Awards. We specialise in supplying professional and technical personnel in the Civil Engineering, Construction and Rail sectors. We don't just find candidates for vacancies we find jobs for people and we treat our candidates and clients alike by giving them a service they'll never forget. We hold tier 1 supplier status with most of the UK's top engineering companies and our focus is on the delivery of a first class recruitment and advisory service to many of the largest and most significant projects ever to be seen in this country.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a demonstrable track record in Credit Control to join one of the market leaders in engineering recruitment in the UK.
The role involves building and maintaining a good relationship with all clients to ensure smooth running of accounts. It provides a great opportunity to develop the current reporting systems within credit control.
The ability to work in a fast paced environment, and manage priorities effectively and efficiently is essential to this job. You will be required to:
- Collect debts in a timely and effective manner and liaise with clients to ensure billing is cleared for
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems
- Reconcile final statements of accounts
- Escalate overdue accounts
- Reconcile client portal data to client billing
- Develop the software system to improve reporting functionality.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualities and experience:
- An extensive and demonstrable track record of working in credit control and accounts
- Good understanding of software systems and developing reporting functionality
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities, work under pressure and meet
- Flexibility and good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards.