My client, a well known sub-contractor, are seeking a Site Manager with strong civil engineering experience, to work on a major high speed rail project in the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire regions.
The successful candidate for this role will be highly motivated, a self-starter and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment. You will have first hand experience of leading a team delivering to tight deadlines.
You will be a very strong character, used to dealing with sub-contractors and have experience of dealing with all aspects of a project, including a high level of reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will have;
· Have experience/knowledge working with landscaping & construction contracts.
· 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large projects, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
· Excellent Leadership Skills and strong experience in running teams including handling sub-contractors.
· Confident communicator
· Reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
· Excellent customer and business communication skills.