Are you looking to on a high profile project in London? We have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work on a 12 month package of works on a £800m new build stadium in North London.
This is a £20m package of works for a top tier subcontractor installing the canopies, cladding and pressed metal roofing on the new stadium structure. You will be working closely with other trades including the steel work and RC frame contractors delivering this iconic build.
As Senior Engineer on this package of works you will be familiar with subcontract delivery and PC liaison / coordination and your duties will include:
* Review and create work method proposals, WPPs and TBSs
* Raise and review access work permits and working at height permits
* Proposing work methods and liaising with the stadium management staff in readiness for the execution of works in an operational environment
* Daily reporting to the Project Manager on the progress and issues of works execution, escalating issues as necessary
* Day to day site management demonstrating strong Health and Safety awareness
* Delivering as built and quality assurance documentation
This is an ideal opportunity for you to enhance your CV by working on a high profile project with a leading UK sub contractor.
If you are interested in the position, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
* Previously worked as a Senior Engineer
* Proven experience with a roofing / cladding contractor
* Have experience on project where there has been working at height
* Hold a valid CSCS card
* BSc of BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or equivalent.
Is this position one that would challenge you and develop your existing skills and knowledge as a Senior Engineer? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
You will also enjoy the support of CarmichaelUK who can help with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests and also provide our temporary workers with a weekly payroll.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on 020 8522 8888.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.