Having secured work on a number of prestigious projects, this established and expanding surveying company based in Slough is looking for an Engineering Surveyor to work on a very high profile Rail, Utilities, Construction and Mining in the South East Region.
Working as part of the survey business, the right candidate will be responsible for the accurate measurements of Geotechnical and Structural infrastructure using a variety of specialist instrumentation.
Duties will include:
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has surveying experience and competency in the following areas:
* Has experience of precise levelling episodes
* Has experience of taking 3-D measurements using resection or back sight control
* Has experience using digital levels
* Has experience using Total Stations/Theodolites
* Has basic data processing skills in Excel or similar
* Has experience of organising resources to ensure efficient delivery on site
* Has strong verbal communication skills and can produce clear and accurate written documentation and reports
* Has experience of managing customer contact on site and acting as an ambassador of the Company
* Has strong attention to detail and is highly reliable
* Is looking for the opportunity to develop skills and experience on the job, alongside undertaking industry recognised training and qualifications
* Has a full UK driving licence
Working times for the role will vary according to customer requirements, and may include some evening and weekend working.
Do you feel your skills suit this role? Are you looking for more varied? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £500 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards