Our Client is looking for an organised and skillful Maintenance Technician to join them To assist with day-to-day maintenance & to carry out other works for which the post holder is trained.. The company is a leading facilities management, building solutions and maintenance provider in the UK who are highly customer focused.
As Maintenance Technician you will:
* Carry out day to day minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftspersons to complete tasks in their area of responsibility.
* Assist during times of adverse weather to load the gritter, and assist with the gritting the roadways and footpaths.
* Carry out other tasks as requested by Supervisors and Managers.
* Be able to work from steps, scaffolding and other heights.
* Assist in running the waste compactor and clinical waste system. Which involves working alternate weekends (nominal of 5 hours, depending on work load) and providing cover for holidays and sickness for which the appropriate overtime rate will apply.
* Participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge and ensure the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
Previous maintenance experience is desirable
Are you looking to step up your career and work on high profile construction projects? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Call me on 0208 522 8888 to discuss in confidence.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888. We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on 020 8522 8888. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. APPLY NOW