tier one principal contractor has won a £39m contract to construct a junction on the M20 in Kent.
Works will include the construction of two bridges and a dual carriageway link road to the A2070 near Sevington.
They require a Section Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Section Engineer
* Produces Method Statements and Risk Assessments and undertakes periodic reviews.
* Carries out Visitors Induction
* Carry out complex setting out
* Maintains a comprehensive filing system of quality records aligned to the Project Quality Handover requirements
* Liaises with subcontractors to ensure works undertaken in line with weekly programme Commercial
Who they're looking for:
* Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity.
* Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights.
* Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility.
* Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
* Strong knowledge of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a main contractor on a major civil engineering scheme, but they will also benefit from working with a firm who prides on looking after their candidates. The client offers a competitive salary, great package and a competitive referral scheme.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards