An Environmental Advisor is required to join a civil engineering contractor on a permanent basis in London.
To work on either the Thames Tideway tunnel project or at London Heathrow.
This is to support the growing environmental team.
Key requirements for the role:
* Previous experience in a similar role (minimum 3 years of experience)
* Construction site experience in infrastructure projects (minimum 3 years of experience)
* Experience liaising with Local authorities
* Degree in environmental / sustainability based topic, or equivalent
* Practical experience of effective implementation of ISO14001
* Production of environmental standards and site specific environmental management plans, including the identification of significant aspects and impacts
* Ability to monitor, report and analyse environmental KPI information and undertake environmental inspections to ensure where necessary corrective plans are successfully developed and implemented
* Proficient in MS office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Good communication and organisational skills.
Do you have the relevant experience and skills for this position?
If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards