The project itself encompasses a range of heavy civils and highways. The ideal candidates will have a broad and diverse range of project experience in the civil engineering and highways sector.
The ideal candidate must be well versed in the NEC - Option C form of contract and especially will be confident identifying opportunities for compensation events based on changes in scope or programme.
Role and responsibilities:
* Management of commercial aspects contract including interrogation, procurement, payments, variations and final accounts.
* Identifying, raising & pricing of early warnings in line with the change control process.
* Interaction with client.
* Work with the Project Manager to identify and quantify compensation events within the form of contract.
* Relevant civil engineering construction project experience.
* NEC - Option C contract experience.
* Relevant quantity surveying qualification (preferably to degree level).
* Qualified to ICES or RICS accreditation or working towards this.
* A comprehensive level of commercial experience preferably with a construction organisation.
* Must also be experienced in commercial site management including the monthly measurement and control cycle, certificates and accruals calculations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, numeric and computer literacy skills.
Please contact Cameron on 020 8522 8888 or send a current CV to Cameron.Mackie@carmichaeluk.com
Could your friend do this job? If so then refer their CV to us at www.carmichaeluk.com and be eligible for up to £500. Terms and conditions apply.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards