Our client is recruiting a Health and Safety Manager to join their ever expanding and successful company who work on large scale construction projects in London. The project is based in Central London and Is a great opportunity for an individual with high rise construction experience.
As Health & Safety Manager you will:
* Adhere to and implement the requirements of the companies internal HS procedures document
* Ensure that Trade Contractor selection, pre-contract and post contract award Health and Safety procedures are followed and implemented.
* Ensure all HS requirements are communicated and adhered to throughout the project.
* Develop HS and Fire Safety Plans for the project and audit regularly.
* Liaise with Senior HS Manager regarding Compliance and HS legislation.
* Advise on the provision of HS training
* Report and Investigate injuries, incidents and near misses.
* Carry out site inspections.
* Produce weekly reports as required.
* Quality experience working on major construction projects as a Health and Safety Manager or Health and Safety Advisor
* NEBOSH Diploma, or equivalent HS qualification
* Ability to develop and implement Health and Safety performance related systems and procedures
Do you have the relevant experience and skills for this position? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £300 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on 020 8522 8888.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business