A leading main contractor within the rail and civil engineering industry requires a freelance Site Engineer with current PTS for an initial 12 month contract on a railway depot upgrade in the Cambridge area. Hours of work are Monday to Friday with potential overtime. It is essential you have valid PTS.
As the Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Providing dimensional control using Leica or similar
* Be able to read and understand structural and site drawings
* Site Engineer duties
* Working alone, setting out
To be successful in this role you need to be:
* Previous experience working for a major contractor in both a civils and rail environment
* Be experienced as a Site Engineer, Engineering Surveyor, Setting Out Engineer
* Be qualified up to degree or diploma in Civil Engineering
* Have a valid PTS
* Have a valid CSCS
Benefits of the role include:
* Excellent Engineering hours, and ability to oversee weekend possession works
* CSCS and PTS updates can be done within CUK office
* Excellent pay, £240/shift on a day rate
* Overtime rats for weekend and night possession work.
If you are interested please call me on 07467489558 or 020 85 22 8888. If you know someone who would be able to do the job we have a £500 referral scheme subject to T's and C's.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards