I am looking for a Section Engineer to join a Tier 1 civil engineering contractor on a major project in near Bristol for 5 months.
As section engineer you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the supply of precast concrete out to site and precast concrete on site
- Managing junior engineers
- Providing reports, RAMS, ITPs and QA for all activities
- A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil / Marine Engineering
- Major project experience
- Independent and resourceful
- Structured, systematic and target driven
- Excellent social skills
- High ethical awareness and integrity
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and will be required to provide the appropriate original evidence. Throughout the business, CarmichaelUK promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We place paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance by calling us on 020 8522 8888 and we will be pleased to help where possible. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. To view similar positions at various locations throughout the UK visit our website.
CarmichaelUK is proud to have been named Best Construction & Engineering Recruitment Agency 2017 at the Recruiter Awards