Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) At least 18 years old. Where there is an exception to this rule, it will be published on the dedicated competition page.
2. Competitions are not open to CarmichaelUK employees or members of their immediate families.
3. Entries must be posted via the form on the CarmichaelUK website before the deadline.
4. The closing date for this competition is Monday 17th April at midnight. However, CarmichaelUK reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
5. The winner will be randomly selected by CarmichaelUK using www.randomresult.com and notified via email within three working days of the competition deadline. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
6. The winner will receive Love2Shop vouchers to the value of one-day admission only, for 2 adults and 2 children to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland or Chessington World of Adventures. At the time of writing, each of these attractions accepts Love2Shop vouchers. CarmichaelUK will not be liable should entry be refused based on using these vouchers. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm with the attraction that vouchers are valid for the time and date they wish to attend.
7. Love2Shop Terms & Conditions Apply! Vouchers for attractions can be used against walk up admission only; it cannot be used as part of any short break package deals; it cannot be used for entry to waterparks; it cannot be used at any shop within the parks.
8. No prize or part of a prize is transferable, exchangeable for cash or services.
9. One entry per email address.
10. CarmichaelUK reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the CarmichaelUK Website, Facebook or Twitter pages you are agreeing to CarmichaelUK storing and using your information. Any personal information you give to us will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will not share your information with any third parties. CarmichaelUK will use the information to process your competition entry and to provide any relevant further information. It may also be used to support CarmichaelUK marketing activities and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails.
Competitions run through our social media channels are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook & Twitter from any and all liability associated with the promotion. As a competition entrant, you are providing information to CarmichaelUK and not to Facebook or Twitter.
By adding media to the CarmichaelUK Website, Facebook competition gallery, tagging CarmichaelUK or using the competition hashtags on Facebook & Twitter you are granting permission for the content of the post to be used by CarmichaelUK online at www.carmichaeluk.com, all current and future CarmichaelUK social media channels and other online communications.
You must be the author/copyright holder of all media submitted.
By submitting a photo or video you understand and agree that CarmichaelUK has no obligation to publish.
All entries must be submitted by the closing date in order to be deemed valid. The closing date is as specified in each competition and CarmichaelUK reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
No prize or part of a prize is transferable, exchangeable for cash or services.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
CarmichaelUK reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended T&C’s, rules and/or specific competition rules on our website and provide a link via our social media channels.